Please read this before you order your repeat prescriptions online
Guide to ordering online
Patients on long-term medication can order repeat prescriptions in the following ways:
- In person - drop your repeat slip off at reception having clearly marked the required items.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want it posted back to you.
- Online - via the link at the top of this page.
- If you have repeat medications, this is the quickest, easiest and safest way to re-order your prescriptions (and make appointments)
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.